FLY ACCORDING TO YOU LOCAL LAW. Mod removes limitation from your device, but actual flight is your own responsibility and risk.
If you fly in NFZ area, make sure that you have all required permissions. Do all safety preparations required. Please remember that safety is most important.
Please be careful with Sport+, because is madly fast. Don’t push too hard, check battery levels. Don’t use Mavic propeller cage in Sport+ mode
Please be careful with Atti mod, because is could fly very high
– Please reserve extra battery limit. Fly only with good and fresh batteries.
– Avoid high winds at high altitude. They could be mad fast. It is better to use Atti with Sport+
– Never fly near airports and airplane/helicopter routes.
– Don’t use Mavic propeller cage
– Pay attention to battery line at top of DJI Go screen. Don’t come near red zone. It will start descending at default down speed and you’ll loose control of throttle. That is default behavior even without mod. Avoid entering yellow zone. You can configure yellow zone battery limit. We’ll do more tests with it.
How to avoid Autolanding?
Flight time is calculated based on drone current. Therefore, if your battery level is near RED ZONE you need to slow down vertical up speed or even go down for some time. It will recalculate remaining flight time.